This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest.
Although this search is no longer active, we are always interested in getting in contact with talented individuals for future positions in our research and our development units. If you believe the job description appearing below fits your background, feel free to send your resume and a cover letter to the address below. We will keep them on file for future opportunities.
Quantitative Researcher (Connors Research)
Connors Research is an investment markets research company affiliated with The Connors Group. We are seeking a full-time researcher for the development and testing of new trading strategies. Our primary focus is swing trading and day trading in stock, forex, options and futures markets. If you are confident, motivated, and passionate about the financial markets, we are interested in you.
Your Must-have Skills
- Passion for research into trading and problem-solving
- At least one year programming experience in either C, C++, Java or C#
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, especially charting, pivot tables, and formulas
- Articulate English communication skills with the ability to clearly speak and write technical material, and answer detailed technical questions
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Recent trading experience in stocks, options, forex or futures.
- Experience writing trading systems in a backtesting platform such as AmiBroker, TradeStation, MetaStock, WealthLab or similar
- Advanced statistics knowledge\
- Basic SQL experience creating queries and tables.
In this role you will work closely with a team of researchers on cutting-edge problems, new products and advanced trading methods.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. This is a national search, the position permits work-from-home, but we will give preference to candidates that can work at our Jersey City, New Jersey offices. Principals only, please, no recruiters. Connors Research is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. To apply, please submit your resume, a cover letter and your salary history to email@example.com.